There are currently 0 rental properties available.
Please note our rental criteria PRIOR to submitting your application.
Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by any applicant.
- Incomplete application by any applicant.
- Insufficient income (total of all applicant(s))
- Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime committed by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in the property.
- Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained; previous bankruptcy requires an additional security deposit, equal to one month's rent)
- Derogatory government debts (i.e. federal student loans)
- Derogatory utility debts (not more than 2)
- Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history is obtained)
- Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
- Drug use
- Poor housekeeping
- Poor supervision of applicant(s)' children
- Unruly or destructive behavior or violence to persons or property by applicant(s), applicant(s)' children or applicant(s)' guests
Please call our office at 254-752-1647 with any questions or concerns.